Tuesday 7 February 2012

The power of Money

  " Ayu, come here!" I want you to clean this ceiling using vacuum  cleaner,  understand?!.
" Hey you, do I pay you to just sit down at the counter?.

    
That were  examples of harsh words that my boss said to me every time and everyday. That are one of challenges that I had to face in order to get my salary...
    
      Actually I took a part- time job during my semester break last year. I worked as a cashier at Kedai Roti Bomboo, Panji. The shop is just nearby my house. I decided to take a part time job because I have nothing to do at home plus I want to get some money  to buy my own necessity.
    Although I was a cashier, but a lot of other works that I had done such as package the bread, clean the shop, and also make a bread!. It was really tiring and boring work! But, I got a lot of experiences. The most unforgettable experiences for me is I get to learn how to make a cream puff from a baker, Harris. Thanks to him. More than that, I got  to know many new friends that came from different family background, status and religions. there are some of them had got married, had a few children and there are some of the workers are come from Bangladesh!      
         I felt very happy and really proud of myself when  i got my paid. It feels like I had won a Lottery! I always complaint to my family that the works were so tired and boring plus the boss is really demanded person. my family said that if I can not carry on, just stop it. But, I do not want to stop it and i really want to finish it. I never complaint that my paid is cheap and not enough, but I felt very grateful..
now, i introduce you..Kedai Roti dan Kek Bonboo where you can find delicious bread and tasty cake!
Yummy! here one of cakes that i had brought from there
happy birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment