Sunday 19 February 2012

Handphones.

     In this entry, I would like to talk about handphone. I am very sure all of knew what is it! And I am sure all of you have handphone , right? Nowadays, handphone is one of our basic necessities like food. It is because we cannot life without handphones. Hnadphones are really useful to us. We can calling someone who are far away from us, message to inform something to our friends.
        
     Nowadays, we can see a lot of models, colours, functions and features for handphones. There are Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericson and Blackberry which comes in many beautiful colours such as black, red and also pink! Latest  handphone's models have many advanced functions such as video calls, internet, WIFI, camera, GSP and so on.
  
         In my opinion, it is enough to have  a simple handphones that we can call and messaging. That is  the main idea why we need a handphone in our life. I also use a simple handphone  that is Nokia C3. I brought it because my old handphone was damaged and cannot be repaired. I just this model because it is simple but nice plus it is cheap and the most important is, this model is really long lasting and durable. I do not like a touch screen model because i have to take long time to type a short message. It is really troublesome for me..HAHA 

THIS IS MY HANDPHONE !

Look at my cousin, she is only 5 years old, but she really good in downloading game using Galaxy Tab!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment