Wednesday 15 February 2012

Me & Stage Fright!




.....Me & Stage Fright....


     One INCIDENT happened. I really cannot forget that incident! It was really embarrassed to me! 
After the incident happened, I will feel very scared to stand up on the stage and to face the audiences.
let me tell you what is the incident that I mentioned before..

    One sunny day, I  and  the other 5 my friends, was selected for representing my class for a Nasyid Competition. Our class had to combine with Pre- school class to perform a less 2 nasyid songs. 
       After 2 best songs were chosen, we practiced together  to make sure that our performance is the best. A little argument happened during our practice but we solved it so that nobody will get hurt.
      I felt very nervous before the performance. But my friends helped me to calm down a little bit by taking a deep breath. But our performance was not so good. The other groups had performed very well at night. I felt very embarrassed during our performance. There were audiences shouted at us to go out from the stage. some of the audiences were laughing during our performance (do they think we are making jokes like a clown on the stage). I felt like I not wear any clothes and want to run from the stage. But, I do not do like that, because I think that more horrible and people will think me as a coward. 

        We had done our best but, I think I do not suitable for this skill and I admit that I got no talent in Nasyid. That is my sincere declaration..Haha
I can not forget this for my whole life!




No comments:

Post a Comment