Wednesday 15 February 2012

Solution!

Hurm..solution?
what I can write about it?

I can see a figure of water in a glass or  a long calculation if I think about solution. There are many definitions of solution.












when I got this topic, I felt very excited.  After that I asked my friend, what I can write about this topic. I really blurred a that time.
 I spent a lot of time thinking what I am going to write about this topic..

       Lastly I got idea what I want to write about this topic. I want to tell you guys about my experience to find best solution to my problem. It happened 2 years ago, after I got my SPM 's result. My problem was I had to choose where I want to further my study. Seriously, it really CONFUSING ! I had to choose whether to enter matriculation college, UITM or IPG...
      Actually the offers that I got were not what I want. My mother said softly to me" Angah, I hope you make best solution to your problem. Otherwise you will regret for your whole life. Take a deep thinking and think about your future. Choose what you will not regret soon.If you ask my opinion, I will encourage you to enter IPG. I really hope that you will be a teacher. But, it's on your own."

.......Many ways that I had done to find a best solution to my problem. I went to ask my others family members, asked my teacher's opinion and also got some advices from my friends. I also prayed to Allah s.w.t for help and guidance.
      I After took a deep thinking, I finally come out with my best SOLUTION! Solution that I will not regret for whole my life. Thanks to my princess of heart ( my mom).

No comments:

Post a Comment